This is Dropship 6-Months Plan. Before you proceed to register, please do refer to details HERE. All agents are subjected to following terms and conditions:
- All agents must register as ‘Customer’ at KawahBuku.com as instructed in Step 1.
- All agents must complete registration fee payment as period intended.
- All agents are free to use any mediums and marketing strategies either offline or online to promote products from Kawah Buku.
- All prices are fixed as shown in Kawah Buku website. Agents are advised to refer to the website for shipping cost for each product. However, agents have freedom to increase (mark-up) the prices accordingly.
- Product(s) will be ship only after the complete payment confirmation being made by the agent. Kawah Buku are responsible to ship the product(s) as soon as possible and tracking number(s) will be provided to all agents accordingly.
- Agents are encouraged to notify received order to Kawah Buku as soon as possible to ensure we could accommodate a quality services to all customers.
- In case of order cancellation, please notify us within 24 hours for money refund. If agents fail to do so within that period, we will not process the cancellation request.
- Please be noted to always make an exact payment as shown on invoice for each order made. All excessive payments would not be refunded.
- Kawah Buku will not include any flyers/invoice/promotional materials related to our bookstore in customer orders. Agent’s customers are agent’s, not ours.
- Kawah Buku will not responsible to any costs incurred for failed shipping should the error is coming for the agent. We will only bear the costs incurred if:
— Product shipped is found to be damaged (external damage or internal imperfections);
— Product shipped have errors in terms of quantity and title;
— Any issues caused by negligence from Kawah Buku.
- Agents are prohibited from doing any activity that can be interpreted as fraudulent. Kawah Buku shall not be liable or cannot be held accountable for any issues which may be construed as an attempt to criminalize the use of this dropship program.